ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
R&D ”Development of fundamental theoretical foundations of self-adaptation of applied software systems” (RFBR grant No. 18-07-00408, 2018 - 2020) - funding 2,100,000 rubles.
R&D “Service-oriented interaction in knowledge management of built-in intelligent educational systems, networks and services, development of theoretical foundations and methods to improve their efficiency in the Russian Federation” (RFBR grant No. 15-07-01553, 2015 - 2017) - funding 1,100,000 rub.
R&D “Development of an identification system based on voice biometric indicators using wireless self-organizing networks” (Federal Target Programme “Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel of Innovative Russia” for 2009-2013) - funding: 1,900,000 rubles.
R&D “Development of principles for organizing, monitoring, analyzing and forecasting the development of the system of postgraduate and doctoral studies in Russian universities to ensure priority areas for the development of economics, engineering and technology” (Analytical departmental special-purpose programme “Development of the scientific potential of higher education (2009-2010)”, project No. 2.2. 2.4/3132) - financing: 2,116,400 rubles.
R&D “Development of theoretical and algorithmic foundations for positioning, monitoring and visualization of the state of mobile objects in the information space based on self-organizing wireless networks” (Federal Target Programme “Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel of Innovative Russia” (2009-2013), state contract No. 02.740.11.0623) - financing: 6,900,000 rubles.
1. Bershadsky A.M., Bozhday A.S., Evseeva Yu. I., Gudkov A.A. The Conception of Reflexive Self-Adaptation of Applied Software Systems. Information Technologies, 2019. Vol. 25. No. 1. P. 11-19, DOI: 10.17587/it.25.11-19
2. Bershadsky A.M., Bozhday A.S., Gudkov A.A., Evseeva Yu. I. Self-adaptation of e-learning software based on observing the information environment. Open Education. 2019 Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 33 - 41.
3. A. M. Bershadsky, A.S.Bozhday, Y. I. Evseeva, A. A. Gudkov Methods of Software Self-adaptation Based on Monitoring the Information Environment. Creativity in Intelligent Technologies and Data Science. CIT&DS 2019, CCIS 1084, Part II, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2019. PP. 122 – 131, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29750-3_10
4. A. M. Bershadsky, A.S.Bozhday, Y. I. Evseeva, A. A. Gudkov The Mathematical Model of Reflection for Self-Adaptive Software. Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications (IISA), Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2018. PP. 1-5, DOI: 10.1109/IISA.2018.8633631
5. Bozhday A.S., Evseeva Yu.I. Reflex self-adaptation method of software systems. University proceedings. Volga region. Technical sciences. 2018. No. 2 (46). P. 74-86
6. A.M. Bershadsky, A.S. Bozhdai, Yu.I. Evseeva, A.A. Gudkov Research and development of methods of dynamic analysis of code for creating self-adaptive software. Modeling, Optimization and Information Technology. Vol.6, No. 4, 2018, https://moit.vivt.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ BershadskySoavtori_4_18_1.pdf
7. Bershadsky A.M., Bozhday A.S., Evseeva Yu.I., Gudkov A.A. Mathematical model of reflection for self-adaptive software systems. Izvestia VSTU, No. 8 (218), 2018. P.7-14
8. Alexander Bozhday, Julia Evseeva, Alexei Gudkov Development of the System for Authoring Three-Dimensional Learning Applications for Use in E-Learning Environment - Intelligent Systems: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications – Chapter 23 – IGI Global, Hershey, PA, USA 2018 – PP. 593-621. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-5643-5.ch023
9. Alexey Y.Timonin, Alexander M. Bershadsky, Alexander S. Bozhday, Oleg S. Koshevoy Social Profiles - Methods of Solving Socio-Economic Problems Using Digital Technologies and Big Data. Digital Transformation and Global Society (DTGS-2018), CCIS 858, Springer International Publishing Switzerland. – PP. 436-445, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-02843-5_35
10. Bozhday A.S., Timonin A.Yu. Methods of heterogeneous data analysis for social profile building. Russian Journal of Management, vol. 5, no. 3, 2017, pp. 481 - 489, DOI: 10.12737 / article_59f5d8b75a2392.32622518
11. Alexey Y. Timonin, Alexander S. Bozhday, Alexander M. Bershadsky, Oleg S. Koshevoy Issues of Public Multimedia Analysis in a Socio-Cultural Researches. Internet and Modern Society. Proceedings of the International Conference IMS-2017 - ACM Press, New York, USA, 2017 - PP. 94 – 97 (https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3143743 - DOI 10.1145/3143699.3143743)
12. Bozhday A.S., Evseeva Yu. I., Gudkov A.A. Data mining methods application in reflexive adaptation realization in e-learning systems. Open Education. 2017. Vol. 21, No. 4. P. 13-20
13. Bershadsky A.M., Bozhday A.S., Mkrttchian V.S. Construction Principles of Pervading Self-Adapting Distance Learning System Based on Variability Model and Service-Oriented Architecture. Information Technologies. 2016. V. 22, No. 2. P. 146 - 153.
14. Bershadsky A.M., Mkrttchian V.S., Bozhday A.S. Service-oriented interaction for knowledge management in built-in intellectual educational systems, networks, and services, development of theoretical bases and techniques for increasing of their efficiency. Izvestia: Herzen University Journal of Humanities & Sciences. 2015. No. 177. P. 94-99
15. Alexander Bershadsky, Alexander Bozhday, Julia Evseeva, Alexey Gudkov Variability Modeling in the automated system for authoring intelligent adaptive applications on the basis of three-dimensional graphics. Creativity in Intelligent Technologies and Data Science - CIT&DS , CCIS 535, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, PP. 149–159, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-23766-4_12
16. Vardan Mkrttchian, Alexander Bershadsky, Alexander Bozhday, Mikhail Kataev, Sergey Kataev Handbook of Research on Estimation and Control Techniques in E-Learning Systems - IGI Global, Hershey, PA, USA, 2015 – 679 p. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-9489-7
17. Bershadsky, A.M., Bozhdai, A.S. The concept of monitoring the complex infrastructure of the territory: monograph. Penza: PSU Publishing House, 2010. 216 p.
18. Bozhday A.S. Personal mobile systems: fundamentals of design and management (textbook). Penza: PSU Publishing House, 2016. 202 p.
19. Bozhday A.S. Management theory in technical and social systems (textbook). Penza: PSU Publishing House, 2003. 224 p.
20. Bozhday, A.S., Finogeev, A.G. Network technologies (textbook, 2nd ed.). Penza, PSU Publishing House, 2009. 216 p.